Aglass manufacturers a range of Sewage Pumping Stations in fibreglass. These units are suitable for use either above or below ground and are available with a wide range of lids.
Sewage Pumping Stations are commonly used where gravity flow to the local sewage system is not possible.
Fibreglass Sewage Pumping Stations are fabricated with a Iso-resin wall, Iso-Npg Gelcoat internal lining and Iso-Npg Flowcoat external finish.
Sizes: Start at 200 litre and up to and including 5000 litres
Construction: Heavy Duty Fibreglass
Installation: Can be installed above ground and below ground
- Fibreglass for garden beds.
- Light Duty Class B – Pedestrian trafficable gas tight.
- Heavy Duty Class D – Cars, Trucks, Semi Trailers and Forklifts
If gravity fall is not obtainable on an below ground unit various sizes of Risers are available.
Example of uses:
- Boat Sheds
- Building Sites
- Temporary Dwellings
- Toilet Blocks
- Pumps available in vortex / cutters / grinders.
- Single and Dual Pump Stations available.
- Units come fully assembled by Aglass.